• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trigger desired unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Something like I want to create new non-hero unit (exactly unit like died unit) after for example 60s after same-type unit die. But there are problem: There is lot of different units, how to create unit what I want? I can't select this unit, there is no way in triggers?

Level 20
It would really help if you improved your english, because right now it's pretty hard to understand your question.

The way I understand it - you have some units of type X on the map. If one of them dies, you want to create another unit of the same type. Is that it?

Level 15
Unit variable ?

Set it to the unit you want to do x with?

There are many ways of doing this tho it depends on what u want to do with the unit and when the trigger is used to do x to your unit.

Ull have to give more info for people to help you

Status
Not open for further replies.