• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Trigger created ghosty units?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi guys

I need to create a unit for my current map. I need to have it looking see-through and ghosty looking. I found a trigger action which said "Animation - Change (Unit)'s vertex coloring to..." but it doesnt seem to change anything in-game.

Is there any way to make the unit look see-through-green without creating a new model? Or a good way to make it look ghosty-looking?

Any help would be very very much apreciated

Bort

Level 10
i tink u need a condition/event 1st.. try map initialization then do change unit vertex or watever

Level 6
already done that: got a unit:unit finished construction event and a unit-type of triggering unit equal to ghost condition

hmm i cant really seem to find the right thing for the condition: the description for the 'constructed structure' seems to fit the condition best, or should 'triggering unit' work just fine?

Bort

Level 5
Bort said:
already done that: got a unit:unit finished construction event and a unit-type of triggering unit equal to ghost condition

hmm i cant really seem to find the right thing for the condition: the description for the 'constructed structure' seems to fit the condition best, or should 'triggering unit' work just fine?

Bort

condition must be constructed or constructing structure/unit equal to the unit that constructing.
action must be If All Conditions All True
if condition must be the Owner of constructing units equal to name of the unit that builds equal to True
then actions you can set owner of constructing unit to anything,,add ghost or whatever.
Else actions do damn nothing.
come on its eazy ..!

Status
Not open for further replies.