• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

trigger a command for a specific username?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zid

zid

Level 2
Is there a way through triggers that when a certain username types a command such as -kick "player" it will kick a player? I set it up for red to be able to do that but is there a way for a username to do this?

zid

zid

Level 2
O.O I'm still a little confused. I suppose I should be a little clearer. Is there a way I can make it so Player Red. and a username have the ability to use a command. I know the condition would work for a username but then red wouldn't be able to use the command

zid

zid

Level 2
uh /doh I was thinking it would cancel eachother somehow. I'll try it right now

it wouldnt, because the name only one would only fire when the name is correct, and the player red would always fire.

(so if the name is correct and he is red, then it will fire twice, but really i don't think theres much of a problem.)

you could also turn off the Red conditioned trigger at game time 0, if Player name "" is correct and red is in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.