• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Tribalwars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I played for a little while, owned a few towns.

...Then everything I had was burned to the ground by some guy who seemed to own half the world.

Level 19
I used to play it, but after I got killed I stopped because it took me really long to improve and I'm a pretty impatient person, so... Ha ha:)

Level 37
I played that game years ago in a fresh new server. I was like top 20 or something even if I was a beginner. I owned everyone near, but after few week I released I was really addicted to the game. Then I stopped and promised to never return. I don't like to be addicted to any games. That's why I'm doing maps... I can do maps whenever I want and when I have something else to do I just save and go do that other thing.

Level 5
I used to play, but now premium accounts have been buffed very much and even the biggest retard can be one of the best players if he pays much. TBH this happens to almost every online game of it`s type.

Status
Not open for further replies.