• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tree Tag - TLH 0.27

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my first Tree Tag map!

Infernals are now Elements!
=> Darkgreen=Earth (Has earth spells)
=> Brown=Fire(Has fire spells)
=> Lightblue=Storm(Has storm spells)

each element now has 4 hero spells and 2 normal spells.

Trees have a resource limit.

BuilD Resource Bunker to increase limit.

To revive an REAL ent must stand in the really middle of the map. Dead players trigger revive with their unit to be rescued.

GL HF all!
Contents

Tree Tag - TLH 0.27 (Map)

Reviews
MasterHaosis: Man, did you checked this map before uploading here ? When I start game first thing whet appears after loading was NooB hacking and I had choice or to restart, or to reduce difficult or to exit game. I checked several times. And I put...

M

MasterHaosis: Man, did you checked this map before uploading here ? When I start game first thing whet appears after loading was NooB hacking and I had choice or to restart, or to reduce difficult or to exit game. I checked several times. And I put some computers with me and against me, And I started to select my time. Everything what I select it says The Ent won after several seconds.
[REJECTED]- If you have any question about this send me Pm. Please fix it, and upload, and send me Pm to check this. If I am wrong, but users complained about most mappers becasue noone write description how map working, what you supposed to do there, what are commands, what you need to select etc... You most people just write story and that's it !