• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tree Tag (ralle) v1.02d

Reactions: David and morbent
The latest version of my own variation of Tree Tag.

What you will find unique of my tree tag:
- The hotkey for Blink works
- A level 3 Storage House
- A level 3 Tree, Big Tree
- Changed Spells of the Infernals
- All Infernals have an Ent Tracker which is a powerful tool to track down ents
- I rewrote ALL the triggers in GUI so I could administer them instead of those JASS triggers from the other Tree Tags,
- Multiboard instead of Leaderboard
- Kicking system
- Extending system (still beta, only I can use it)
- Anti-Camping system (still needs some improvements)

Well I think that will do ;)

Go play it!!!

Keywords:
tree tag, ralle, multiboard
Contents

Tree Tag (ralle) v1.02d (Map)

Reviews
23:32, 7th Dec 2008 Ralle:
Level 4
Its a good game and fun to play, but I haven't seen many changes personally in this ver to any others.
I am a fan of your work, but it seems a little, standard? :con:
Like, I just submitted a version of this with an antiMH because thats all everyone seems to complain about int he games I visit, so perhaps add something similar. Also, I understand you have probably hit the 6114 doodad limit (or whatever amount) but perhaps a slightly larger maps would be appreciated?
All in all, a nice map, but lacking in a lot of innovation or new things.
9/10 - Units
8/10 - Buildings, could be a few more
10/10 - Concept
8/10 - Implementation
6/10 - Ingeneuity

Plus, isn't there already the crystal orb shop? and also, if people could win pest invasion without orbs, why can't they win a (drastically smaller) game with similar concept?

Level 29
wow this map has traveled in time, from 2006 to 2013
i have something to say :screens, improve the description, sell the map

Map Info(introduct the map, talk about the idea, what do you wanted to do, play the guitar)

game play( explain the game play, wining-loosing condition, how many players, team or ffa)

features (the things that make this map unique, races, resources,skill)

change log (whats new in this version)

Screenshots (always is nice to sell a map with screens :))

credits (at least all made by Ralle)

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tools-560/map-description-generator-1-2-a-224558/

this tool can help a lot or others template tools to make the description more nice and sell the map, of course is not mandatory, but it can be better.

Last edited by a moderator: