• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tree Tag Gold

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Tree Tag Gold v1.6
thx to Bl00dW01F (us north) for giving me permission to use terrain

*What Makes This Tree Tag Different...*
4 Infernal Choices!
Tier 4 resource storage
Tier 2 Invisible Tree
Anti-TK System
Anti-Camp System
----------------------------
Protected [X] Unprotected []

Keywords:
Tree Tag,Tree Tag Gold,Tree,Tag,Gold
Contents

Tree Tag Gold (Map)

Reviews
10:49, 17th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: I will need to see some proof that you had the permission for the terrain, saying that isn't enough, Rejected.

M

10:49, 17th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
I will need to see some proof that you had the permission for the terrain, saying that isn't enough, Rejected.

Level 1
love the 4rth INF, cuzz he has my fav spells from the other 3 INFs ^^
however the anti-camp doesn't work till one ent gets captured >_>
overall 4/5

Level 4
@IamtheRper, fourth INF is just there cuzz he got voted in by 25 random ppls
his spells are also voted in (based from other INFs till i have more time 2 make custom ones). the anti-camp is sortof a tower that deals 2K dmg to unlimited units that stay in that area for 2 long after one Ent dies (helps it keep from atking lazy INFs that do nothing but crystal the map till atleast 1 person dies lol).
@jojo22s, and thx 4 rating it ^^