• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Traps and Dehydration 2.5e

The ultimate battle where the person who outlasts his opponents is the person who outsmarts his opponents.

Even after you die in this game you'll still have fun playing the fun world of ghost. Get your revenge on the living using your own traps and methods.
Contents

Traps and Dehydration 2.5e (Map)

Level 3
Just leave a comment! Let me know what you think of the map, what should be improved, what should be removed, what should be changed, tweaked, altered or modified. You can just post comments like "This map is awesome!" or "This map ruined my day...". Just post something!

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Interesting map.
No major bugs were noticed.
I sugest that you make poisioned water more common but less deadly, it should leave one at 1 hp and if drunk with under 250 hp, it kills you. Maybe smoothen out the terane a bit since it looks very blocky and unapealing.
Also maybe add a upgrade to the poision detector that allows poisioned water to be filtered to clean water but with a value of 50.
Some kind of tree destroyer is required since currently alot of water gets stuck in unreachable locations, maybe the avility to cut down trees for 10 water?.

Well anyway, this is approved.

Level 10
Nice map, it is good to see something new and original. This ceritinally fill's in that catagory. Original, fun and creative, a great game to play your friends at. Although the poison water needs more way's to be avoided, could have had more work there. Still very good, 7.9/10 Good job.

Level 3
Thanks for the feeback. It's really appreciated.

It seems like the predominant issue here is with poison water. You may have missed it in the game, which is fine, but just get the poison filter and you're fixed for life (until another player destroys it of course).

Level 3
I've uploaded version 2.3e now. This version seems to be totally balanced and working. There are two known bugs in this version. 1. There is a typo. 2. In rare cases, you are allowed to build a second unfinished structure (research being done on this subject). It seems to involve the ghost gunker.

Anyway, enjoy and please comment.

Level 3
Sorry for the lateness of this reply, I really don't check this site often enough. Anyway, this new version is good stuff and we're building up a half-way decent fan base. If you've played through the map and liked it, then maybe you should join the Traps and Dehydration Mailing List, a set of emails that receive occasional newsletters and, of course, the newest versions as soon as they are released. Joining the mailing list is risk-free and you can leave any time you like. To join, either post a comment here with your email address (though I don't know how long it'll take for me to see your post). You can also, alternatively, email at [email protected] for the insta-add (of GG). Also, this mailing list gives interested players a good medium with which to offer suggestions to improve the map further. So yeah, join up!

Oh and Teldy... you commented. I thought you were... a... g-g-g-g-g-g-g-ghost!!!!!!1!111one!