• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Transformers

Status
Not open for further replies.

zan

zan

Level 1
Hey guys!

New to this forum, and I'm returning after a good 3 years of not having done any map making at all. What I've done though never really pushed the envelope.

I'd love to make a Transformers map, complete with custom models, etc...fitting for the movie coming out this summer. I would however like to stick with the classic G1 Transformers that I grew up with and love.

I'm looking for some help, because honestly all this new stuff that's come out since my map making days is beyond me, and I'm not too sure who much I want to relearn triggering and all that...though I never mind getting my fingers dirty now and again.

Plus I'd like to brainstorm some cool ideas before I actually start doing the map.. or will this be far too difficult to pull off?

Level 16
I'll be glad to move it to the project recruitment forum. Just an advice, zan, you are making a bad case for yourself. I doubt people will be interested in helping. Clearler image what type of people you need would help, eg. terrainer, triggerer etc. You should also emphasise on your strenghts. It right now looks like you are dumbing the whole map on to your helpers.

Status
Not open for further replies.