• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Transformation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I Have a Question. How do You Make a Hero Turn into Another Hero? Like Tinker. Or hero into unit? I've Used the Robo-Goblin Ability but, during the game i get a criical error. Is there a Way to use triggers? if so please tell.

-Divine Cow

Level 11
You need no custom triggers. All you need is to have TWO units, and the into which you transform the initial unit must have as a dependency equivalent the first one. Look for some field of the unit. You can check the morphed form of the demon hunter and search somewhere for demon hunter as a dependency equivalent. Then do the same thing with your transformed unit.

~Daelin

Level 2
But for me it worked only in one direction. I tried changing a hero into another, but when i tried changing back, the model remained the same, and abilities were totaly mixed up - some were from hero 1 and some from hero 2. And each time i transformed the hero levels restarted to 1. How do you fix that? I asked this a couple of months before, but i didnt get an answer.

Level 11
That is because of the Dependency Equivalents. Look at Robo Goblin/Goblin Tinker or DH/DH (Demon Form) and check for anything related to depedency equivalents. Use Metamorphosis or Tinker's last ability (depending if you want the transformation permanent or temporary). Don't use bear form... it is bugged.

~Daelin

Status
Not open for further replies.