• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Transferring gold from a gold mine to another gold mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I want to make a map where I have workers mine gold from a gold mine and bring it to a storage. And then I would use a different worker type to take the gold from the storage and return it to a town hall. If it helps I found a map from user DragoonZombie that makes gold mines not explode when they run out of gold.

Attachments

• 0GoldGoldmine.w3x
    15.1 KB · Views: 24
Level 5
Hello

I would attempt to do this by first setting up a trigger that detects how much gold is in the mine (Neutral building - Gold remaining), then sets that gold to either 0 and destroy the mine or set the gold of the original mine to very low integer, than adds the remaining gold to the new gold mine. I don't believe this is very hard to do, just use (Neutral Building add X gold to gold Mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.