• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Transfering User Interface

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Through a long story, the latest version of my map lost every single user interface edition i made. Their were a lot. Before i realized it was all erased and set back to normal, i did a lot of work on the map. Now i have previous versions of the map with the edited user interface, and was wondering if their was some program i could use to easily take the UI from the old map and put it into the new one? I think WEU can do that but rumor has it, i want to stay as far as possible from the program ;)

so is their anything i can do? or should i just copy and paste all the new stuff into the version with the correct interface? If so, is their a fast way of copy and pasting units quickly instead of just one at a time?

+rep

Status
Not open for further replies.