• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Train system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi, I have a problem with my map, I am trying to make a train but I cannot connect the cars with the front of the train. What I want is to be able to get on the cars with the ability to load, but the player does not control, do not move them from the place, and that they only advance when the front part does.

Level 19
Does the train move on a train track? What can you control on the train, if anything, is it speed and direction to turn? I really like this train idea... really really like it.

I dont have time to try anything right now but I will absolutely try to make a train that moves like this.

Level 1
Does the train move on a train track? What can you control on the train, if anything, is it speed and direction to turn? I really like this train idea... really really like it.

I dont have time to try anything right now but I will absolutely try to make a train that moves like this.

Hi . If the idea is to make it as close to a train. Since I'm working on an anime-style map koutetsujou no kabaneri

Level 1
[QUOTE = "Warseeker, post: 3441049, member: 247881"] Echa un vistazo a cómo se hacen los mapas TD. Es prácticamente lo mismo. [/ QUOTE]

In what specific part would it be?

Last edited:
Level 19
I made two ways to make the train move. The first is just to order the front and carts to move from region to region. The other orders the front to move to a region and the carts to move to a location behind the train. Just a fair warning, the triggers are not optimized neither for the game or to be easily readable.

Just Enable or Disable the action in Untitled Trigger 002 Copy that turns on trigger Move Periodic to switch between the two systems.

I might make a better and optimized train, though it will be a while.

Attachments

• train1.w3m
    21.7 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.