• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trail lvl 20, what's most fun to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
You could get the title Ambassador by taking on main city tabards and running dungeons. And even though If you're looking to do something simply because it's fun I'd say go with Chaosy's tip and do some PvP. (But since you're level 20 you'll be placed with people ranging from 20-24) If you're interested in farming reputations you can also become exalted with Tranquillien that can be found in Ghostland in northern Eastern Kingdoms if you're a member of the Horde, otherwise I believe the Draenei have a similar faction. You can also if you have a friend who plays do as I did with my level one twink and grind the Diplomat title as my former guildmaster shows in this video.

Level 24
I can see why it's not to everyones liking but if you ever want to make a PvP character it would seem like a great idea to turn of leveling at level 14 or 19 but it really isn't because if you stop your leveling you can't do PvP unless you have two premade groups fighting each others. But I can understand them having good geared level 19's battling bad geared 19's would be like having players with arena gear meet people with green PvE gear and that would just be wrong... wait a minute that's how it is, damn Blizzard and their double standards.

As far as the WoW trial goes it's still a lot better than the SWtOR trial where you can level from 1-50 which I did with my Inquisitor but they put all sorts of silly restrictions on you. Not to mention that revive droids were not available for trial players meaning that every time we died we needed to run from the graveyard and trial players got less experience so we were always a few levels behind and the mobs were a lot stronger than the ones in WoW so you died a few times. It's sad because it's not a bad game but I refuse to buy it since all I associate it with is all the times I died and had to kill the same mobs I had already kill three times over.

Status
Not open for further replies.