• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tower of God Webtoon Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello guys ^_^
I've been playing Warcraft 3 with my friends for a a month now, after we quit League of Legends for good. So far, despite this game being so old, we're enjoying it so much and we thought of making a new map for ourselves, possibly for release on internet as well if it does end up being made good.

Anyways, the map that we're making is Asian themed, and we were able to find most of the models and skins that we were looking for on this website and on the internet as well. Sadly however we could't find something similar to this. (attached image)Its Yu Hanseong from a webtoon called Tower of God.

I was wondering if anyone from the Hive Community would be able to make a model and skin for this character or similar. (colors)

As of now, any help will be greatly appreciated and it will be just for personal use of me and my friends playing warcraft. If ever we do decide to upload our map to the internet, we will make sure to get full permission and credits to whoever would be kind enough to help us out in this matter.

PLEASE HELP US :((((((
I BADLY WANT THIS CHARACTER TO BE IN OUR GAME.

ps. I even searched Korean websites but to no luck, I found no good source website and no models as well :((((

Thank you so much in advance Hive community!!!
Its my first time creating an account and posting >~<

Attachments

• dngkstjd.jpg
    dngkstjd.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 91
  • yh-01.jpg
    yh-01.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 75
Status
Not open for further replies.