• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Touhou DotS v0.949c [Requires 1.24]

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: ap0calypse
just helping to spread this map^^ not made by me

Keywords:
touhou, hisoutensoku, touhou project
Contents

Touhou DotS v0.949c [Requires 1.24] (Map)

Reviews
23:57, 1st Oct 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 1
Did you get permission from Lucky or any of the creators to upload it here?

If not, please kindly remove this or go ask for permission first. But as far as I know, Lucky said not to spread this map so.... And you didn't even put a description sheesh >>

And what? "Category: Anime"? Touhou's not an anime.

Level 1
Im sorry , but you are not allowed to distribute this map . You have to ask the devs and the trans group for permission . They are not happy about it , and they want it down now . So if any mods can help me , please put this map down , because the devs want this map to be private

Level 1
Please remove this map.. The folks who make up the the Touhou DotS Development Team worked hard on this are not wanting DotS out yet. There are still tweaks and bugs to fix. The Touhou DotS Development Team politely ask you remove this ASAP.