• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Totema - Famfrit

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I review this as my first review.

Effects:
Good:
-you use units as effects.
-nothing much to import.
-fit well.

Bad:
-To many effects.

Coding:
Good:
-You remove most leaks
-You use no waits during the spell
-You use "Triggering unit" instead of "Casting unit"
-The Damage is changeable.

Bad:
-One Leak "TFL[1]" which is "Target point of ability being cast" is not removed. You need this point during the spell but not after it. So you should remove it once the spell ends.
-It is not MUI.

Comment:
You really did cast a lot of lightnings. You should make less appear, it can cause laggs if casted with other spells.

You really did cast a lot of lightnings. You should make less appear, it can cause laggs if casted with other spells.
Keep in mind to have all leaks removed when the spell ends. every new position that is created is a leak.

Keywords:
final fantasy, lasers
Contents

Totema Famfrit (Map)

Reviews
19:50, 11th Nov 2012 Pharaoh_: This is not a suitable spell.

M

19:50, 11th Nov 2012
Pharaoh_: This is not a suitable spell.

That's not how it works :p
People upload resources, and you give them feedback via the Comments section.
If you're a moderator, you have this nice little
moderate.gif
button in the top right corner of the screen, so you click it and give the person a review that appears under the user ratings.

Did you make this spell, or are you reviewing someone else's, because the description is confusing me.