• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Tooltip Inconsistencies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
The tooltips aren't consistent. I know that this is not necessarily a bug, but I figured I'd still post it here.

The Constitution skill states that it grants 0.5 Evasion per level, while the item Weak Glyph states that it grants 5% Evasion. Weak Glyph increases the Evasion in the stat sheet by 5%. Strictly following the tooltip, one point in Constitution should then grant 50% Evasion, since it states 0.5, not 0.5%. Since the actual gain in the stat sheet is 0.5%, the tooltip should say 0.5%.

Similarly, Reflexes grants 1 Spell Haste per level according to the tooltip. The gain in the stat sheet, however, is 1%, so the tooltip should say 1%, not 1. (Haste on items is also given in %, like with Evasion).

Status
Not open for further replies.