• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

tome

This is an Item that uses a single Plane rather than a complex amount of polygons. This Item is best used for card games where cards can be picked up or dropped.

This Item uses in-game textures.

The rest of the cards can be found here:
http://www.wc3campaigns.net/showthread.php?t=100602

Keywords:
Card
Contents

Card Item (Model)

Reviews
16:55, 7th Jun 2008 General Frank: Nice idea. Works.

M

16:55, 7th Jun 2008
General Frank:

Nice idea. Works.

Level 7
Perhaps easy made but the really advanced at modeling ( no offense ) never make the ( easy ) models and we might need some later:grin:

Level 10
Sick, imagine; playing poker with other players through warcraft... SWEEEEEET

4/5 since it appears NOT to be to hard to make...

The rated thing should not be rated on how hard it was to make, it should be rated on quality and usefullness among other things. Icons are fairly easy to make, do you give all of them one less mark for being easy? No.

Last edited:
Level 1
I like it, i am making a poker game at the moment with a friend and i plan on using those, i just wish there were poker chips and a poker table; there was a pool table but not quite what i want.

Level 2
I would highly appreciate it if someone could teach me how to modify this model in the model editor, replacing the Earthquake image with any icon of my choice.
I already tried to just import another icon as a texture in the model editor (converting it to a 64x64x32 .blp first) and then replacing the texture used by the material with my imported icon.
Result: White card. :/

As I already said - any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
Thanks in advance! =D