• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

To make 1X1 pathing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I've been trying to figure out how to make a 1X1 pathing area for one of the building I'm planing on making, yet I just can't figure out how to make it. I tried to read Ryoko's tutorial on it, but the tutorial was almost gibberish to me.

Any ideas?

Level 14
-open WE, and use the smallest Grid (press G a few times =)), you should see grey boxes on the ground now.

-now place your building.

-just count the grey boxes it needs =) (for example its 1 box high and 1 box wide)

-open GIMP (this is a freeware grafic programm, use google ^^) or Photoshop

-Create new file with Size 1 Pixel x 1 Pixel, well u have to insert here the numbers of grey boxes you counted in the WE for the size of your building.

Tpp: use the magnifying glass tool, because 1x1 pixel is just very small =)

- paint your pixels in colour MAGENTA, this is the colour wc3 uses for the normal building pathability

-save and import it to wc3 (tga or blp)
- chose your new pathing map in the WE, u made it =)

Greets

Status
Not open for further replies.