• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

To all Mods...

Level 8
I was playing Warcraft a minute ago and my friend 00m9 asked for me to finish his sig for him... so i did. I sent it to him in a private message and he told me he couldn't log on to his Hive account.... he told me to tell all of the Mods that he cannot log on and that he needs help. "please fix" were his egg-sacked words I believe. That is all. (remember his name is 00m9)

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Sarcasm
Yes, because mods really have more power on this site than neg repping and moving/closing threads.

I think you want admins.

Level 32
Has 00m9 made any changes to his internet security settings? Are his cookie and javascript permissions correctly configured? Those issues can complicate things.

And as Chriz. said, only the administrators could possibly address such a problem.