• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

To all modders out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Me and my friend lich are looking for modders with msn. and not just models but can make skins and maps even if you never done them all we care about is you know how. It would be nice to have 4-6 full modders so we could get bigger projects done not just the simple mod here and there. just add us both if your intreasted.

[email protected](Me)
[email protected](Lich)

Another requriment we request is to have social skills that involves having freinds and maybe not being on the comp once a week or so.

Level 25
Hmm... Yaknow, if you really wanted modelers for a project, wouldn't you be trying to get the ones WITHOUT a social life?

Just an observation. Carry on with your attempt at recruitment which will do one of the following

1. Fail miserably like most
2. Succeed like some

Level 8
mmm well first of all becuase i can easly have a life and still mod. and second those who fail brag, before they complete which basicly ruins any project they do but thanks for the support tho.

And where not looking for some big project where just getting good modders together so we can get alot more acomplished rather then the simple model here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.