• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

TLS The Last Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
THE LAST STAND

It is the year 2540 the new drug psychedelicisum has currupt, it is now turning all humans into mutants. And only a few can stop it.

You choose who you are, either A Plazma Rifleman, A healer, A handyman or ... well more to come soon.

So far i have only done some rough terrian, basic triggers and a few units (Been doing for 3 days)

Unfortunantly i am constantly asking for help due to my lack of knowledge in Triggering etc, so I am asking for someone to aid me.

I would need a person who has some ablility in triggers and can do advanced functions, I have many good ideas, just don't have a clue how to implent them :cry:

Bit about the game.

It is a zombie survival

I used a lot of the custom modles from HiveWorkshop for units bosses and deco etc

A bit like the game 'The last stand' when i learn how i will make a few units you can find & own like some towers or just a dog, just need to learn the triggers/JAZZ first

Screenys!!

1. Boss
Boss-1.jpg

2. Ruined NightElf Fishing Village

NE-Village.jpg

3. Hero Spawn

Hero-Spawn.jpg

Those are just a few, I was'nt sure how to do them so i just did a P.S of a few places

Last edited:
Level 9
Don't color text like that. Yellow, blue and red, really looks horrible
togheter and unprofessionel. It reminds me of a cartoon movie, or a
toy. (dont know why)

I think its okey to use colors. Try to find colors that fit togehter,
with this website, and dont over-use them. And no dark color like the
blue. It makes it harder to read.

Level 1
[K40$]-Spectre;1072537 said:
I really enjoy the way you have mixed those different colors together. The combination of yellow,blue and red creates mysticism and can be - in itself - called a work of art. Well done!

Dude. The text is eye cancer!

Level 3
What kind of map will it be more exactly? Hero Survival? Some custom FPS thingy? :p
Maybe like the Online game The Last Stand? :D

Anyway post some screenies when you got some and more info :) most people will not be interesting in joining a project which has been going on for 3 days ^^.

Ohh thats where i remember the name from xD i knew it was used somewhere! lol

It's a Team survival a bit like NOTD or UA (Zombie survival games)

I will upload screenys asap but i need to work on texture a bit, havn't been on since i posted this forum so it hasn't changed much

Btw this forum isn't about my colouring ^ ^

And i just chose all the colours i could remember the names of :smile:

If anyone wants to be harrassed by a noob a ... lot and help me with coding please mail me :gg:

Level 3
[K40$]-Spectre;1072537 said:
I really enjoy the way you have mixed those different colors together. The combination of yellow,blue and red creates mysticism and can be - in itself - called a work of art. Well done!

Btw thanks :thumbs_up:

Level 3
[K40$]-Spectre;1076250 said:
But of course not, I truly admire his coloring, it's the most amazing combination I've ever laid my eyes on :infl_thumbs_up:.

1. Ironic isn't the right word ... taking the pi$$ would be :grin:

2. Added screen shots :cool:

Level 6
first off i would help you with your terrain... or triggers whatever not to hurt your feelings or anything but it looks like you could use the help.

I have 2 questions though...
#1 not that this matters but will this be tft or roc?
#2 does this game have anything to do with my game... it was called the last stand and it was a zombie defense team survival game?

Level 3
first off i would help you with your terrain... or triggers whatever not to hurt your feelings or anything but it looks like you could use the help.

I have 2 questions though...
#1 not that this matters but will this be tft or roc?
#2 does this game have anything to do with my game... it was called the last stand and it was a zombie defense team survival game?

1. TFT
2. Chances are .. yes, but i hav'nt seen a game called The Last Stand on wc3 i just got the name from the browser game

Status
Not open for further replies.