• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Time of Resolving - campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hello,

I will introduce my project here....

Storyline -

There was always a war between the tribes in the north. They were fighting each other for very long time. But then has came Keleen, lord from south kingdoms. With his army he defeated all tribes and build new, better and stronger country. The Empire. Everyone loved their new king, Keleen. But he was getting older and older and everybody knew what must come. And everyone knew that if Keleen die, the war for the throne will start again. So their tried to find way to make Keleen immortal. First they have asked Elves from Great jungle. Then Necromancers from Lost valley. Both sides try their best. Both make the swords. Elven sword was full of light energy, but it wasn't strong enought to grand Keleen immortality. Necromancer's sword was full of some secret dark energy. However no one care about it. They gave Necromancer's sword to Keleen. He became immortal. After 100 years, Keleen start massive raids on all his allies and he made slaves from his own people.
Nobody understand what happened to their immortal king. At this day, the Age of Terror has began ... Many heros tried to kill Keelen, but none succeeded, so far.
It's only about 50% of story, i donť want to tell more.

Well, this campaigns will have about 6 missions. I am still not totally sure about it. It will be rpg style mixed with RTS. So most of time u will control only heros and some troops, but time to time u get base.
Progress is Mission 1 - 65%
Campaign .. .. about 6%
Some screens:

Attachments

• Forest.jpg
    Forest.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 113
  • Nazgrok.jpg
    Nazgrok.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 99
  • trollvillige.jpg
    trollvillige.jpg