• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tidal Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
U know the the tidal guardian building i was wandering if anyone can take the dragons head and put on a custom made dragon body he must be bipedal and that horn on the front of his face must stick up and be larger like a rhinocerus horn and plz give him a long tail and spikz down his back and wings i know its alot of work but if u can do it ill be ur slave master thx.

Level 5
k i guess i'll have to make it myself but i don't know how to use that new model editor so if anyone can help i can try and make it and i need to nkow how to take the tidal guardian's head off and put it on the dragon's body and how to make his horn bigger and stick up and be sharp.

Level 5
im sorry that was a joke but i absolutely need this for my campaign and anyone who does this i will backup in statements(lol) and will get mega credit of my map 50% actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.