• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Throm-Ka, HiveWorkShop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello, HiveWorkShop! my name is TheSteveMan123, and i had a long history at HiveWorkShop since 2011. well, as a guest. over 5 years of history, i decided to join in. i commonly make Singleplayer maps in my free time. and i've been practicing my Terraining Skills ever since. nice to see some people with WC3 History as well. :thumbs_up:

Winimasker

W

Winimasker

thesteveman123 said:
i had a long history at HiveWorkShop since 2011. well, as a guest. over 5 years of history, i decided to join in.
Hey! Same here! :)

Hi, thesteveman123! Let's enjoy in THW. :)

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

Hello, HiveWorkShop! my name is TheSteveMan123, and i had a long history at HiveWorkShop since 2011. well, as a guest. over 5 years of history, i decided to join in. i commonly make Singleplayer maps in my free time. and i've been practicing my Terraining Skills ever since. nice to see some people with WC3 History as well. :thumbs_up:

welcome to hive :)

Level 4

The Damned stand ready...to enjoy your company :D welcome my good sir!

Throm-Ka peon thesteveman123, you finally decided to join the ranks of the Hive-Horde :)
Welcome then! :thumbs_up:
Hive horde? >.> *ghoul in background says noises* yes ghoul, we are more like the Cult of the Hived

Status
Not open for further replies.