• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Thrikodius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
HEY!
Chris told me to give you a model request. =P
Since your the modeler after all. I'm filling in the houses.
But I need something essential! I Chair, a nice, wooden chair. =P
Low Poly if you please. It would help, or else I'll have to use the Default one with the spider web on it. =/

Thank You. =]

EDIT

Also!
I Need two good beds
We have two already but a nice pair would be helpful. =P
One needs to be a double person bed, and the other a single person.
Thanks again! =]

Level 8
=P
I'd like some Pillows on the beds please. They look weird with the rest.
Its somewhat halting me from doing the big houses, because you expect them to have.
Well Big beds. xD

Also,
I Have more of a personal favor/request to ask if you are willing.
If not forget about it, I Just haven't had anyone willing to help, its mostly just an animation job. xD

Level 8
Problem with the beds.
You made them so hard to select, its impossible for me to move them, let alone click on them!
I'm not sure if this a fault on my part or yours but I used another bed as the base object and I can pick those fine. =/

Haven't made the pillows doodads yet, so you might want to check those to.
Its kind of important so I can decide where it goes. xD

and thank you for completing my request. =]
Only gripe I really have with that is the attachment spots, but nothing is perfect!
So Thank you! =]

Level 28
Sorry about the delay. I'm having some troubles with my internet at the time beeing.
But here are the models. They should be clickable now. They usually are when I calculate the extents and I see no reason to make an exeption now.

And about the arrow head blade... I saw no reason to make it an arrow since there already was a perfectly fine dark arrow. And I've been using that Icon for blade related stuff several times in WE. I did the same thing to the Frost Arrow Icon. :crazz:

Status
Not open for further replies.