• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Thrall Dismounted Reforged

Added animation to original Thrall dismounted made by Blizzard.
List of adding animations:
Stand Ready
Attack 1
Attack 2
Attack Slam
Attack Walk Stand Spin
Death
Dissipate
Stand Victory
Stand 2
Stand 3
Spell
Stand Channel
Spell Slam

Stand Ready, Attack 1 2, Attack Slam and Attack Walk Stand Spin, Death, Dissipate and Stand Victory were imported from Grom Hellscream model, 5 animations remain I made it from scratch that why you can see it don't have a high quality of movement like the others

Here is the video showcase of model, sorry for lagging, my potato PC can't handle Reforged well:peasant-neutral:
Contents

Portrait (Model)

Thrall Dismounted Reforged (Model)

Reviews
Ardenaso
Awesome additions of animations to a hero! Well done! APPROVED. (just realized that the Fixed Original Reforged Models are actually within my grasp too)
Bro... Finally someone did it! Thank you so much for your work and time. This is something what I've needed for a long time!
<3 :peasant-cheers-back:

PS: Is it possible to increase the base scale of the model by +20% and reduce Doomhammer by -25%?
I can do it but if it just small edit like this, I shouldn't upload it to the Hive, so you can do it by yourself

Level 3
Hello! at last a Thrall model with full animations, it's amazing, but one question, how can I make it use all the attack animations? when testing it only has one animation when attacking.