• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

THOUGHTS ON MUSIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Yeah mate its quite simple.
MP3 is the best file-type, although you might wanna only use smaller files, as the bigger the file, the longer people have to wait to download. Converting music into lower quality is a good thing to do beforehand.

To import:
Goto sound editor in the map editor. Press ctrl + I or press the import button. Then select the music you want. Afterwards, it should appear on the left under "war3imported". Then right click on it and go "Use as Music" then it should appear in the main section of the sound editor. After that, make a trigger at 0.01 map time elapsed (for me, putting a music trigger in map initialization doesnt seem to work) and place action "Sound - Play Music" and select the music file from the list. Hope that helps.

Level 2
:( wht do i do if the music editor doesnt well like when i goto import a music the filedoesnt show up, i open it and its not there i can import it into the like model import but of course that doesnt work does it

Status
Not open for further replies.