• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

"This resource has been ignored..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found out that about half of my models had a red

"(This resource has been ignored, read the comments to see why)" -text on them.

Well I did read the comments, but there were nothing that explained why the resources were ignored, so I think it might be a bug or something...

If it isn't a bug, I would like to see a reason for them being ignored.

Example 1
Example 2
Example 3
Example 4
Example 5
Example 6

Level 32
If it isn't a bug, I would like to see a reason for them being ignored.
They should still have a reason to be ignored, shouldn't they?

I'd like to hear some reasons why they are ignored so I could fix or delete them. Otherwise they should be unignored...

Yes, all Approved and Ignored resources should show clear reasons for their status. In the past I have moved resources that showed no resource moderator comments: moderators MUST comment to validate their decisions and inform resource submitters.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention Kitabatake. I will download and test those models today. I'll briefly comment on them and set their status according to the results of my tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.