• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

They have a introduce yourself thread? Thats sad......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
OK so i have no idea what this thread is for other then reading about randoms cats/dogs and that funny story they ALWAYS HAVE.:thumbs_down: But unfortunatly i dont have one of those storys so you guys can go without.:smile:

Level 7
I'm sorry you feel that way. Some people just like to introduce themselves to the people who hang out here. It's like a half warcraft/Other blizzard games site, and half chatting about whatever. It's just nice to know the new people.

Last edited:
Level 1
Thank you for clarifying that for me as i have only used hive twice and havent had a chance to get used to what acctualy happens around here.:sad:

Level 7
Don't worry, it took me forever to find out how to get around here. I think i might have just been dumb back then or something

Status
Not open for further replies.