• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

/\/\@p 3d1t0r |-|3r3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Sorry bout the leet-speak title, just couldn't think of an interesting thread title. Figured I'd try to get rid of the "Please introduce yourself..." notice so here I am.

Where to begin...well I'm 17, a junior in high school and I just plain love making maps. I just recently got Warcraft 3 re-installed on my harddrive after I wiped it clean and built a new computer (and my old maps went with it ).

Figured I'd start my first project as a Tower Defense map because they're somewhat easier and I havent used the TFT editor in forever. I haven't really came up with an idea for a map yet, mostly working on the units so far. I do know that it's going to be a 3v3 or 4v4 map, and you can summon your creeps and upgrade them and blah de blah: just the ordinairy TD components. Also I plan to add commander powers like an air strike or a troop drop that will fight incoming creeps, basically stuff that I hope will push the limits of TD.

Uhh...besides warcraft 3 I play Xbox Live (COD:4 mostly, Halo 3 was a disappointment so it's currently taking a long nap in its case), I play(ed?) High School football for 3 years, but with gas prices as crazy as they are I think I'm going to have to give that up for a job.

I'll be glad to help out anyone that asks to the best of my ability.

That's about it I guess, happy modding

Status
Not open for further replies.