• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

|:THEFT:|Graphical Effects|:THEFT:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Here's something I did a little while ago, and just now came across.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l178/TimmyTonks/wallpaper6-1024x768.jpg

I thought that the effect looks kinda of cool, with the contrast of the smooth light blue on the darker kinda of blurred splotch background.

I drew the shape itself on my desk during some tests, and I asked my teacher if she would make sure it stayed there so I could come in and carbon-copy it. I scanned it on, colorized it, added the background, added some little things, and voila! :)

Comments?

Last edited:
Level 3
Ah, my apologies, then. 8.5; it looks very good, but I can't quite tell if it's supposed to be something or just look good.

Level 3
Totally off the subject, but I just noticed your signature and its list of your accomplishments. Is Murder at the Mansion the level where one of the players controls the killer, and the others have to survive a certain length of time? I remember playing that a couple years back. It was pretty fun, until we discovered that the killer was always the same player. :p

Level 3
i dont know if anyone else noticed, but if you look at the bottom right corner, the blue is a bit diffrent!! besides i have seen this on a couple render websites cannot recall names tho

Level 3
you are an art thief, you colored that part yourself without getting the right blue so the authors name wouldnt be there

yur an art thief!

Level 8
you are an art thief, you colored that part yourself without getting the right blue so the authors name wouldnt be there

yur an art thief!

lawl wulf is gonna kill you if you stole this...

a, if I colored over an artist's name, how could I POSSIBLY get a different blue? There's this neat tool called "Pick Color," it selects a color from the image.

b, am I really the type of person to 'steal' art, so I could post it on a website, which has absolutely no function or personal gain in my life?

Level 14
No one ever benifets when they steal art. Yet they still do. And this does apear to be stolen. None of the picture is a solid color except those two little spots.

Edit: I think I found the source if it is indeed stolen. But the website is in another language and all I see is a bunch of indecipherable giberish. I just went on google and did an image search with: wallpaper6-1024x768 and that image showed up linking to a website.

This is the website that came up: http://images.google.com/imgres?img...wallpaper6-1024x768&gbv=2&svnum=10&hl=en&sa=G

This is indeed stolen.

Attachments

• Stolen2.jpg
    Stolen2.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 247
Status
Not open for further replies.