• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The World of Ire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Story:

The World of Ire, is a vast world full of adventurous people. But it's not perfect. Divine And Unholy beings wage war against one another constantly and the innocent often get in the way. Since the time of King Ilzade, forced the whole world into a grand world war, the Devians And Iwrins never wanted to find peace between each other again. They wanted to destroy one another until one is not left. Not all of the Devians and Iwrins are like this. Some take refuge to actually create peace with each other in the secret lands held by the Phoenixes who are neutral to this war. The Humans are often neutral to this war, but they do not welcome any other race that is not human into their community since the world war.

Races:

Devians
Devians are the unholy race that often take form of a devil. They have a unique appearence of dark tan skin, Black eyes red irises and silver or white hair. These people can take out their devil wings and fly anywhere they want to. Devians are nimbly, intelligent, and strong people. They excel at speed, offensive magic, and brute force in melee. They show their enemies no mercy. They live in the deep forests of North Gajadia, and often in the sandy dunes of south Nesrutieves.

Iwrins:
Iwrins are the divine race that often take the form of an angel. They have the unique appearence of bright fair skin, white eyes blue irises, and bright blonde or brown hair. These people can take out their angel wings and fly anywhere in the world they want to. Iwrins are skilled, wisdom, and defensive people. They excel at ranged combat, supportive magic, and defensive melee. They will give their enemies a 2nd chance by showing mercy to them. But they will not show mercy to evil. Iwrins live in the deep southern continent of Escrutia, and some live in Submaljora, the south pole and others refuge in the Tropical lands of Kikure with the Phoenixes.

Humans:
The Humans are normal ignorant race. They have no form or unique appearence. The only way a human can fly is become a pilot of an air ship. Most humans do this for the human alliance, to help keep up with the other beings in the world who can fly without machines. One of the reasons the humans are not much liked by the other races, is becuase of their pride, greed, and jealousy of their incabability without man-made equipment. Another reason is becuase the humans over create. Meaning they take up more land and trees and natural enviroment for dirty cities that will eventually turn into slums and never be used again. The humans are good at everything but excel at nothing. They do not welcome any other race into their lands. And will not show mercy to any enemy that is not human. They will show mercy to enemy humans however. The humans live in South Gajadia, North Nesrutieves, All of Hethsvenia and in parts of Maljora.

Phoenixes:
Phoenixes are people of the sun, mentioned by other races. They have a burning appearence and even more searing skills in combat. The Phoenixes have avision of another world. The theory of their elders and ancestors being from a diffrent planet often is the teachings of the phoenixes. There is no proof or clear memory of this. The Phoenixes have aunique appearence of yellow eyes, and red irises, blonde or red hair, a tan and sometimes firey skin. The can transform into a blazing bird called a Greater Phoenix and fly anywhere in the world they want to. Phoenixes excel at strength, and fire offensive magic. They will show no mercy to anyone. If you are the enemy of a phoenixe and loose your fight, you will not be given a second chance regardless of what you are. Phoenixes live in the secret tropical lands of kikure.

Classes:
Fighter:
Fighters are the basic melee class. Using all sorts of melee weapons.
Archer:
Archers are the basic ranged class using all sorts of ranged weapons.
Cleric:
Clerics are the basic supportive class casting all sorts of supportive magic.
Mage:
Mages are the basic offesnive magic class. Casting all sorts of offensive magic.
Any race can be any class.

Features:

Coming Soon!

Screenshots:

WC3ScrnShot_013108_020144_01.jpg

WC3ScrnShot_013108_020213_02.jpg

WC3ScrnShot_013108_020942_03.jpg

WC3ScrnShot_013108_021250_04.jpg

WC3ScrnShot_013108_021330_05.jpg

WC3ScrnShot_013108_021636_07.jpg

Videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iee-hKk0u8A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGGUABiXPqM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbODC-AR6XI (NEW!)
these videos just show some of the terrain work. Can you tell me if it looks good? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Level 4
I'm uploading anew video now that will show you basic gameplay (that will change) and enviroment effects. Like ambience and light. Though I havent got any comments on how the world looks. Does it look good? I worked very hard on this and I would like to know if I'm doing a good job. Thanks. When I update the post at around 6 o' clock tonight, (Going somewhere in a bit) I will add more information about the game and I will finish writing the race bios.

Also I wonder what kind of battle system would be cool and unique for this game? Have any ideas anyone? I'd like to hear them. You can battle in the air or on the ground.

Level 4
I've uploaded screenshots now becuase some one told me the post needed pictures. So I figured that may be why im getting no reply? Is there anything else wrong with the post as which you feel I deserve no critisim about my terraining? I've really got into terraining and I wanted to make the most beautifully detailed map ever, using the resources of enviroment stuff from the game. Because it's more plentiful. It has more variations I can use and really I think it looks great. How about you? Also if theres any flaws in the terraining I do as in if you feel theres a better more realistic way of doing it let me know please!

Level 8
the gameplay looks nice, and the storyline is great. Even though i prefer games with a bit more lore behind them, yours is still nice. The only thing i can say about your terraining is, those lily pads in your screen shot look very organized, the look like they're in rows and columns, you might wanna vary it up a bit, also you need to put some grass tufts and stuff out in the open, no path is perfectly clear of vegetation out in the wilderness. Im no expert terrainer, but those are just some things I noticed.

Level 4
thanks, I'll do that ^^ also theres lore behind the story it's just in a series which I havent created yet... I am going to make a small anime like series with this map when i get most of the world done, and if you watch them itl cover up most of the lore.

Level 11
she needs flying animations XD sorceress model works well with flying, along time ago gave her wings o nan edit of loap dark angel like scale more like an rpg non rts doodads are to symmetrical like the lilys and ruins on top screenshot

Status
Not open for further replies.