• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Hero Arena] The Witcher Versus by Makossj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello!
After some testing I made this beta map of my project.
I would like you guys to check it out. Maybe find remaining bugs. Give me any ideas.

This map is a PvP Hero Arena. The only class now is a witcher.
Player 1 choses the number of battles a team has to dominate in order to win a war. "Domination X" is when you have X wins more that the enemy.
Each WItcher has:
- school: passive specialization, only 1 can be chosen
- combat skills: Strong Style, Fast Style, Parry(blocks 1 physical attack), Jump(evades all attacks)
At start all players get points to buy:
- stats: Strength(HP + regeneration), Agility(Damage), Intelligence(resistance to mind control skills)
- signs: Aard, Igni, Yrden, Quen, Axii and Heliotrope
- gears: Ursine, Feline, Griffin, Wolven, Viper and Manticore
- potions and bombs(they recharge after each battle)

When a war ends the winning team gets a score. The game resets and all players can remake their heroes anew.

Tip:
For Dominance 2+ mode, if you want to counterpick your opponent set, spare some points at the beginning.

Note:
This map is not ment to be any kind of RPG, progression or anything to waste time for anything but Team PvP.

Plans:
After a witcher I am going to make a vampire class. Maybe sorcerer and some other monster later.
If people like the heroes, skills etc, I can think of some other game type like rpg, hero defence, offence or even .

Attachments

• The Witcher Versus 0.35 beta.w3x
    2.6 MB · Views: 49
Last edited:

bethmachine

Banned
Level 8
I see you really took a lot from the witcher xD. Word of advice though, if you would like more attention to your map posting pictures on the thread will really help get people interested in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.