• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[vJASS] Help with The Witcher's 3 systems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey guys! im having a bad time with the three systems developed by The Witcher since im not that familliar with Jass but because of this systems i learned a few bout Jass

1) His Advanced Equipment System = AES
2) His Cam,Keyboard&Movement System =CKMS
3) His Bag System = BS

can somone help me with the following problems:

FIRST) bout his AES i found out that theres a function called EquipmentTransfer w/c basicaly transfers all of unit A's equipment to unit B but i dont quite understand how it works so far the only reference of this

Custom script: call TransferEquipment (udg_u, udg_dummy)
Wait 0.10 seconds
Player - activate morph for Player 1 (red)
Unit - Order u to bearform
Player - deactivate Morph for Player 1 (red)
Wait 0.10 seconds
Custom script: call TransferEquipment (udg_dummy, udg_u)

Can Somone make me a map example of this function so that when i equip an item this will happen then when i unequip it the reverse of this trigger will happen because i found a function for equiping/unequiping item event here it is

JASS:
 function TriggerRegisterItemEquipEvent takes trigger t returns nothing
        set OnEquipTriggers[OnEquipTriggers_total] = t
        set OnEquipTriggers_total = OnEquipTriggers_total + 1
    endfunction

function TriggerRegisterItemUnequipEvent takes trigger t returns nothing
        set OnUnequipTriggers[OnUnequipTriggers_total] = t
        set OnUnequipTriggers_total = OnUnequipTriggers_total + 1
    endfunction

function GetTriggeringItemId takes nothing returns integer
        return TriggeringItem
    endfunction

function GetEquippingUnit takes nothing returns unit
        return EquippingUnit
    endfunction

and what does the dummy mean? should i create a new dummy to hold the items for awhile or the Equipment dummy itself
an explaination will be nice TY

and lastly bout all of his systems its said that its all MPI so how exactly will i implement it?

Some of u will tell me to contact him but i did PM him and so fa no reply and im on the rush to finish my map

TY in Advanced + rep for the help

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.