• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The war of Azetorh

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I got the idea by collecting ideas from the other guys who are in warcraft 3 from the beginning I looked at the map with word aron and there under stood Azeroth so I thought that a court of Azeroth as the history and the way is story with this pretty awesome when Arthas was killed that day died, many of the dead warriors to Arthas as the war was also over in Azeroth but what was missing was the trolls and other creatures that ruled.Many people have tried to take down until they could of the country but to do so they need mercenaries during their war. Why is my map unique ? It is because of that I try to make the story more specific about how the immortal dead and about people in the hell agency tried to get back their country.

This map is maked of hakonwarcraft but the map description is maked of hakonhrocker

Keywords:
Melee , the curse of death, the war of a land
Contents

The war of Azetorh (Map)

Reviews
21:37, 12th Mar 2014 Hell_Master: Fix your descriptions. Either use Map Description Generator (requires java) or Map Description Templates. Set to Awaiting Update. [EDITED] Really update map description?
Level 30
Map is not fit as an updated/remastered Melee:

-Main gold mines should be atleast 12500, not 20000 tops.
-Creep guards for main players aren't camped as target acquisition range, giving them a stop move after chasing enemy players and not returning back to their post.
-Lumber resources is quite shallow, along the expansions.
-No creep camps, just main creep camps which utterly gets removed if played by full house.
-Detail to terrain is quite low
-Too much map space to not even consider a strategic role

Overall, map seems like a practice file, please do work a little harder if by chances it gets approved.