• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The Value Trap TFT 1.0

Well this is one other map i found, bit older project; the 3 races are all different; Human is intelligent mage using powerful magics; Night Elf is well kinda magican but also a bit fighter style too, agilited person with speedy abilities; Orc is the Warrior of strenght, with some small magic spells available such as his attacking style.

You gotta pick the keys and get further, defeat bosses to get next levels, buy potions and other special stuff which boosts you.

Also there is an epic item for all 3 races which give extra boost to the correct carrier. Otherwise they will boost only the things which are said on the description. When right carrier is using it, he will gain some special powers such as increased movement speed or instant mana or hp regenation at fountain. There can be lot of strange things like on Gold Mine in lvl 2 ^^

Have Fun :p

removed Camera lock option and fixed kicking system =d

The map is old and has pretty bad english in some parts.
I like it a bit but i hate it a lot :p
Contents

The Value Trap TFT 1.0 (Map)

Reviews
MasterHaosis: Well map is done good, nice work in there. Hmm.. good effort in races too, I played with Orcs. [ ] Map scanned of viruses [ ] Map doesnot crash WC3 as far I can see No- Map is yours/seems no edited from other author- but you give fair...

M

MasterHaosis: Well map is done good, nice work in there. Hmm.. good effort in races too, I played with Orcs.
[ ] Map scanned of viruses
[ ] Map doesnot crash WC3 as far I can see
No- Map is yours/seems no edited from other author- but you give fair credit
[APPROVED]