• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The traitors map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi guys iam working on a campaign but still new so I thought I could show a map of the campaign yet it still under developer but I want to see if it good so I continue or not and sorry if there mistakes I am still new in making maps and campaign

Level 21
It just seems like a single player melee map at the moment. Things you can include...

- A cinematic and dialogue between characters to describe what's going on.
- Custom units with special abilities would spice up the gameplay.
- Maybe add more cliffs with ramps and using the raise/lower tools to make the terrain a little more fun to look at.
- Filling in the terrain with shops, more trees winding around to create something of a maze to walk through, etc.
- Side quests from NPCs around the map - can be as simple as being sent to kill a powerful unit or group of enemies.

In all of your quest information, 'destory' should be destroy. There are other grammatical errors, but I'm guessing English isn't your first language. I wouldn't worry about grammar too much until you have more of a polished version.

Level 2
It just seems like a single player melee map at the moment. Things you can include...

- A cinematic and dialogue between characters to describe what's going on.
- Custom units with special abilities would spice up the gameplay.
- Maybe add more cliffs with ramps and using the raise/lower tools to make the terrain a little more fun to look at.
- Filling in the terrain with shops, more trees winding around to create something of a maze to walk through, etc.
- Side quests from NPCs around the map - can be as simple as being sent to kill a powerful unit or group of enemies.

In all of your quest information, 'destory' should be destroy. There are other grammatical errors, but I'm guessing English isn't your first language. I wouldn't worry about grammar too much until you have more of a polished version.
Sure I will work on all that thx and i still new in making maps and campaign and I only speak English and Arabic but English not too good
Thx for ideas and I was working on side quests but searching for models
And the cinematics are in work too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.