1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The mythological era has spawned some interesting characters around. Check them out and be sure to vote for them in the 30th Poll of the Texturing Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The 20th iteration of the Terraining Contest is upon us! Join and create exquisite Water Structures for it.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hivers united and created a bunch of 2v2 melee maps. Vote for the best in our Melee Mapping Contest #4 - Poll!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice

The Time Gates

Submitted by Twilight
This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
The Time Gates

Created by: Moonbeam(Twilight)

Story

During the Burning Legion's invasion, During the siege of the Ancient forest Ashenvale, Some of the Dreadlords sabotaged the Way Gates, and their functions were distorted. Some of the gates travel through time, traveling through seasons, winter and grass. Unknown of this threat, some go back and forth in time. Night Elf druids and mages are trying their best to fix the distortion in the gates, while others battle through the monsters.

Screenshots

Map Overview
[​IMG]

Screen Shots
[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
Contents

The Time Gates (Map)

1. Ragnaros17

Ragnaros17

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  2. cleavinghammer

cleavinghammer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Cool concept, but why mirror each half of the map?

3. Twilight

Twilight

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Just wanted to add a unique concept, it was pretty difficult balancing the map, like really difficult.
    I spent most of the time balancing the neutrals and paths, but it's still quite unbalanced at some points.

4. JaleVeliki

JaleVeliki

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    gorgeous

5. FranzVader_CZ

FranzVader_CZ

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Map is great but I am still hesitating about portals. I think even with keeping the theme some "natural" passages can be keep. I feel a danger of towering/camping portals. Map also is imho not good for FFA, since all players do not start in corners ''upper players" has some advantages. But despite this it is 4,5/5