• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Spyglass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
Since my other thread about this map is closed due to being old, I'll just make a new thread about it. I've been working more on my map http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/terrain-board-267/wreckcove-harbor-173188/ and want to show you guys the progress.

This time around its a new town, outpost or something. This village is built on top of a mountain, and portrays more of the distinctive style of the humans in Dawn of Life, there is also a little more from a sertain movement named the "Goths."

Hope for some constructive criticism and positive comments, I also hope you like it ^^

Attachments

• Harbor 9.jpg
    Harbor 9.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 189
  • Harbor 10.jpg
    Harbor 10.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 171
  • Harbor 11.jpg
    Harbor 11.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 169
  • Harbor 12.jpg
    Harbor 12.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 162
  • Harbor 13.jpg
    Harbor 13.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 167
  • Harbor 14.jpg
    Harbor 14.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 146
  • Harbor 15.jpg
    Harbor 15.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 176
  • Harbor 16.jpg
    Harbor 16.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 183
Level 36
Aha, well yes...

I should've stated somewhere that I'm not leaving "after all" eh? ;)
- Point is, as soon as I "lost" my position as the terrain moderator, I got a more relaxed relationship with the hive, resulting in me going "fuck this, if I wanna stay I'll damn well stay." And thats basically what happened ^^

Thanks for the nice words, everyone.
- Oh and Oziris, you wont get too close to those rocks to really notice "when/if" your going to play it, but I suppose I can always work a little more on the mountains, that would be a part of my final touch-up in the end. I am also not going to publicly release this map, nor am I going to make a playable part of it, where you CAN actually play it, but I am going to offer people to simply ask me for it when its done, and I'll share it. (Not making ANY promises as to when its getting done, though.)

Level 7
Well IMO the place nneds more rock, but those rock must be smalls, cause it makes no sense, that over the ceantury, rocks won't crack and little pieces won't fall down to ground. So some small rocks on ground wouldn't heart IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.