• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The Shores of Ithaca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
''Finally, after twenty years... home. A tear starts rolling down my face as I lay sight upon the shores, and my home once again.''

Attachments

• Island Scene 01.PNG
    Island Scene 01.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 958
  • Island Scene 02.PNG
    Island Scene 02.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 623
  • Island Scene 03.PNG
    Island Scene 03.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 295
Level 36
It looks like it could be the temple of Ashara or something like it. :p

Anyways, yeah the beach looks kind of empty, and dont forget, just cause something is real it doesnt make it look good. - ~Void~
And there is something that seems odd, either the fog should be denser or you should add more mountians comming behind those you already got.

Level 10
Looks really djungle-ish and cool, another terrain that looks like Crysis. But one thing though, the yellow bushes in the last picture looks really ugly. Tint them to a more greenish color.

Level 7
And how did you make that moon?

spammed the fog doodad from the UTM (can be found in the cinematic secion) on the same place.

omg that be my fishing rod!!! Yay =P Great job by the way really awesome ^^

Thanks for making that sexy fishing rod :p

Anyways, yeah the beach looks kind of empty, and dont forget, just cause something is real it doesnt make it look good. - ~Void~

Yeah, I think my beach looks good and realistic, but well that's my opinion:p

those buildings are not very antic...

Ehm, I have no knowlege of building styles... and I'm not trying to coppy a building style, just made it this way cuz' it looks nice:p

And there is something that seems odd, either the fog should be denser or you should add more mountians comming behind those you already got

Hmmm you're right, it seems a little odd now I take a good look at it

Level 14
The shore could use a shell or two but I agree that a empty beach is cool. And I must say that this is nice made

Level 10
I think you should of made the island look more islandish since the trees in the backround follow a straight path. Not a curved path to show that the island has any depth. Unless its just me :/\
The water level should gradually deepen to show the ocean!
Why are the vegetation so far away from the ocean?

Status
Not open for further replies.