• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

the new world of warcraft project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
im remaking world of warcraft like craka_j did but in my own image and i need alot of modelers i need modelers that are really good at animating credit and rep will be rewarded for the people who join the project people who join will get a pm with instructions

Edit: i need some people to watch over the project when i am unable to

current members: 2

me
marko9

Last edited:
Level 21
I wish I could join in your project, but I have one of my own to deal with. Sorry if I can't be more of much and still I can come and support though.

Bro, seriously, consider taking on something less than recreation of WoW. Three simple reasons:
1. There already is a WoW, so no matter how good you make it, it won't be WoW enough
2. There is already one WoW project
3. No offense, but 28 of rep and the fact that I've never heard of you kinda says that you're not ready for huge projects
Believe me, start with something original, small, but expandable.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

I'm with MaTiJa97 on this one his points are all valid. You should start with something simple such as a TD, CTF, DOTA, etc... type map instead of jumping into a massive project that even some of the best Wc3 modder's couldn't finish.

If you are going to continue this project get this thread deleted until you actually have some information on it other than "Hey I'm making WoW in wc3 just like craka_j!".

Level 28
Well here is the thing bro, you know Craka_J? he failed because he lacks coders to help him, also, I know a team who tried to do this, they are consist of some good terrainers, writers, coders, rippers, skinner and still they fail, so how about a guy who doesn't even know how to start right? I suggest you to try some small projects just like what the others said.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

*Sigh* Nobody ever listens when people tell them about things like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.