• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Most Evil Bug i've ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Edit: Sorry for the prefix, overlooked the sticky.

Today i was making some triggers on the current map i'm working when i realized that would be a great idea to organize all my heroes in human race and dummys in undead race.
Good, i just edited "Stats - Race" of that units, but my triggers began to act really weird. Gui and Jass, no matter what, any trigger i did that used some of those units i changed race just stoped working and some other are working but with the wrong units. I have no clue on what's hapenned. I Tought it must be some mistaken internal reference, but i tried to copy and paste the units thar are causing trouble and changing the triggers to use the copys, but got no results.

edit 2:i forgot to mention: yes, i tried to change they race to default.

There's a way of editing custom units "internal reference"? (i don't know how to call it)
i mean, custom units don't get they names like footman, archer. They are like u000, h007 and stuff like that. I think maybe the problem is here, some triggers are just working with different custom units (trigger is meant to kill custom unit 1, but kill custom unit 2).

Any idea how to solve it?
Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.