• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The missing WoW Orca model!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that Whitehorn uploaded the WoW Orca model before and then deleted it. But he didn't re-uploaded it and cannot be found in the model section (yes I searched in the WoW cathegory and yes, I tried the search engine).
Unlucky me, I wasn't around when the model was available.

So if anyone have the Orca model, provide me a link for a download when posting. Use either http://rapidshare.de or www.zupload.com for uploading stuffs (these two are the only good ones I know for file-host).
Or if someone is going to extract and optimize the model and upload it in wc3sear.ch, please provide me the link in this thread.

The reason I want the Orca model is that I want him on an Underwater terrain map and use the terrained map as to make a screenshot so that I can use the shot as a desktop.

And maybe some other members in this site will have a need for the model.

Status
Not open for further replies.