• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Making of "War of the Spider"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
:) Im looking for a team to help me with my campaign in the making about the history of the War of the SpiderIt is about the long war between the nerubian people of Azjol'Nerub and the Lichking that took place before the undead fist apeared to the humans.

Im looking for Pros with Cinimatics, AI, Modeling and/or Skinning, and even Artwork for it. I want this to be the best campaign ever about the Warcraft Lore. 8)

Level 22
Im a good (maybe pro) cinematic maker (yeye I didnt upload maps, I wanted 2 upload 1 but when I last modified it had 5800 errors :evil: )

Anyway... U want 2 make the best campaign? U cant cuz... Im making a campaign 2 8) It will take a year I think but it will be dah best

Level 3
lol i've been making a campaign for almost 2 years now and its almost done! "The Troll Chronicles," and i am very happy of out its looking. This campaign "War of the Spider" was abandonded but we have started to work with it again. so whats your campaign about? or called? :twisted:

Level 22
Its called adventure of heroes (I know... stupid name) and u play with 8 heroes, maybe soundsd a little stupid but first u play with orcs (forst map). U will have 2 find a human king, then the next map u play with humans and the orcs attack you. kinda hard 2 explain but it will be nice :)

(in this campaign not the undead but the horde is the strongest and the humans are alot stronger 2)

Level 9
irishguy924 said:
lol i've been making a campaign for almost 2 years now and its almost done! "The Troll Chronicles," and i am very happy of out its looking. This campaign "War of the Spider" was abandonded but we have started to work with it again. so whats your campaign about? or called? :twisted:

sounds cool i cant help but mayby you might wanna take a bit of a break after your finished that campaign

Level 3
i might take like a month after the release of my AWSOME campaign "The Troll Chronicles" but not too long heh, i love making campaigns for otheres and myself to enjoy! I love troll s#1 though woot. but ya ppl im still looking for extra hands to help me :wink:

Level 3
OMG....... that nerubian is freakin AWSOME!!! i would love to have your skillz in the creation of my campaign! and also some help in another campaign i started working on, "War of the Spider" thats such a cool pic werewolf serioulsy lol no bagging here.. could u plz send me PM and ill give u my e-mail address lol. :wink:

PS. Aswome Nerubian lol i love troll and nerubians! :eek:

Level 25
Hey Wulf, you're Nerubians are ok, cept that

1. Your Crypt Fiend has a skeletal arm. Nerubians, as relitives of arachnids and insects, have an exoskeleton, rather than an internal one like humans. So they don't have any bones, rather they have a carapace that they can shed when they grow too big for it
2. In your second pic, the Nerubian has sorta feet-like extensions. Nerubians have sharp claws on the ends of their legs, possibly for digging into the ice of their home, like your Crypt Fiend, not feet. Their relitives, the Quiraji (Who look nothing like them I might add) have feet however

So yes, pretty good. Just a few perfectionist mistakes that I saw

Level 3
lol i like, i like, got any quick scetches u could do for me, of a nerubian or to in the halls of ajal'nerub? the underground nerubian kingdom? (use your imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.