• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spider Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Im looking for somone to make me a spider tank model that looks almost exactly like this,and if its possible i want it to have jump animations(Left Right Up Down).Its for a map i have just about finished and all i need is a few models,id be really grateful and give you Alottt of credit in the map if you make this for me, thanks in advance.

Attachments

• spdrtank.jpg
    spdrtank.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 13,671
Level 5
Lol, sorry, its a multiplayer map, where two people control two parts of one spider tank,and have to shoot other players in other spider tanks, but there is also a Co-operative mode where you have to work together with other players to kill big beasties, and enemy soldiers etc.And there is more to the map/maps but im not going to write all the details into this.

Level 5
Im kinda looking for somone to make me the model so i can skin it,but if you do model, then i have a model that you could base it on? such as some legs for a mechanical spider.
LAWLALWLALWLALWWLALD AFJ ROGNW or

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.