• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Two Part Spider tank model request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey, i have been creating a map.. and it is almost perfected apart from two models that i need,i need the head of a tank, and a kind of robotic spider bottom part, i need them separate, so the bottom and top are two different models,here is a picture of the sort of thing im after. And(I dont really need these extra bits but they will help alot)i would like a jump forward backward left and right animation on them, Thanks in Advance.

Attachments

• x-sptnk2.gif
    x-sptnk2.gif
    2.6 KB · Views: 173
Level 5
okay,thanks :) so it will look like in the picture?
but without a mechanical skin?
Actually... if you can see this tank picture better, i would rather have this

Attachments

• Spider_Tank_by_DemonMonkey666.jpg
    Spider_Tank_by_DemonMonkey666.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Level 6
i dont know about left and right but the front and back will be done its going preety smooth by the way i can make it hit with the tail like a wrecking ball (mellee attack) or just add some guns(ranged attack) but since its made from two models maybe the thank part should attack?
If thats the case il jusr delete the tail i need a reply before i can finish the model

Last edited:
Level 5
okay, well use the tail for a ranged attack aswell as the tank part and jumping left and right dont matter too much :)
Oh and Btw, its looking great :) ill see if i can make the skin for it,cause i can make em just not reaaalyly well
EDIT: i have an idea! you know those spikes on the joints of the leg? maybe replace those with Shoulderpads? like the marines ones?

Level 5
:S a steam tank top wouldnt look too good, search mammoth tank in the models section,illidan(Evil)X has made it,take the head of that and put it on yea?oh and can i have another screen shot?
EDIT:What MDX exporter/importer do you use? cause mine doesent seem to work.And i found some mechanical legs you could use, and a tank head.

Attachments

• SpiderTank.mdx
    258.6 KB · Views: 73
  • Mammoth Tank.MDX
    97.8 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.