• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Letter A

Reactions: deepstrasz
Here is one of them, to get them all or just some: see the link to the pack.

All the letters can be colored as you which, if you need something multicolor you can use magos model editor in order to add a new skin to the model.

Link to the pack:
New one: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=064308e5b0de599291b20cc0d07ba4d2f47282a0df275e75

Download pack from hive: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=59338&prev=r=20&page=2

Give credit if used

btw: if links doesnt work just write a comment..

The scaling has been a bit fixed - and the overscaling them 500% only applied to the letter A

Keywords:
a, letter, letters, word, words
Contents

The Letter A (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 4th of September, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (4) OK Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. Notices: [-] Map makers overscale this model at LEAST 500% in order to make...

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 4th of September, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (4) OK

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.

Notices:
[-] Map makers overscale this model at LEAST 500% in order to make it clearly visible in Warcraft III.

Level 35
cant use wc3 Campaigns as I cant use the attachment button... my pc is just weird with those buttons, if someone have had the same problem with some buttons on the internet now working and fixed it please tell how too do it...

Updated: Now there is also a Y in the pack, as I somehow forgot it before... also if you need any other models like Z or numbers feel free to ask

Level 2
It could be like super crazy guitar maniac deluxe game,this could be used in map made as scgmd if someone played it he/she shoud know that coantains letters/numbers to hold and Up,left,right,down arrows to press.