• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

the last castle

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
the last castle human have castle and sea behind castle and forest

Keywords:
the last castle
Contents

the last castle (Map)

Reviews
20:56, 16th May 2014 PurgeandFire: See eubz's post. Also, based on your other submissions, I'm going to assume this isn't yours.

M

20:56, 16th May 2014
PurgeandFire: See eubz's post. Also, based on your other submissions, I'm going to assume this isn't yours.

Level 21
Unfortunately, this map is unacceptable. There's no need for a full review here. The simple fact that there are no creeps, no proper description and a poorly done terrain force me to vote at first sight for REJECTION
This doesn't meet any requirement of a melee map. Try to read tutorials about map-making because this is the only solution for you. Good luck!

Deleted member 237964

D

Deleted member 237964

I'm not the one to judge the maps,but i kinda liked this one.If you would only add some neutral hostile creeps and fix terrain and map look for a bit then i'm sure that this map would be approved.Good luck to you.